As the Content Strategist at Near, you’ll be responsible for ideation and content delivery across markets, providing the creative spark that takes a brief from a business goal all the way through to tangible results.
Your ideas and executional skills will help to create content that:
- Drives organic traffic & turns views, clicks and shares into sales opportunities.
- Positions Near as a thought leader in the data industry.
- Ideate and create relevant content to keep the brand buzz going.
- Plan and execute a content calendar to drive website visitation.
- Perform qualitative/quantitative content auditing, gap analysis, analytics research, keyword and search findings, competitive assessments, market research, user and stakeholder interviews to increase content performance.
- Craft excellent copy for user interface of all Near properties.
- Partner with the demand team to devise and execute content plans for new campaigns across email, blog, web pages, social media and PR outreach.
- Excellent editorial skills to shape the story from pre-written content.
- Partner with subject matter experts to create thought leadership content based on original research.
- Track & analyze content performance and find opportunities for optimization across all our channels.
- A proven executer with clear evidence of success.
- Positive attitude, high energy, charismatic, strong work ethic and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated success in working effectively with sales and product teams.
- Original thought process and ‘start with why’ attitude - an idea person.
- Gifted storyteller with the ability to convey messages that connect our brand with our customers.
- Ability to translate technical complexity into clear, concise business benefits.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders to deliver on complex content productions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in content marketing or digital content production.
- Experience of B2B technology company is preferred.
- Stellar writing/editorial background with a portfolio of demonstrated examples.
- Intermediate understanding of SEO, content optimization and Google Analytics.