The Partnerships team at Near is responsible for driving company’s data partnerships strategy. As Director of Data Partnerships, you will be responsible for driving Near’s global data partnerships with key stakeholders across various geographies.
- Lead the development of the partnership plan and data strategy, in conjunction with Near’s Leadership team.
- Identify, pitch and close data partnerships with Developers, Platforms and Vertical players to acquire data sets that enhance Near’s core platform.
- Build a long term data partnerships strategy focused on various data sets including but not limited to location, transaction, places, weather, event info, traffic pattern etc.
- Segregate partnerships into data buying vs value exchange and build appropriate GTM strategy for each.
- Build a strategy to acquire datasets for key geographies including North America, Europe, Japan, Australia and South East Asia.
- Be the face of Near and evangelise at key mobile, big data and publisher summits.
- Work closely with product, data science and integrations team to ensure optimal use of data for key use cases.
- Experience: 10+ Years (5+ years in Partnerships/BD in mobile/data space)
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area
- Education: Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred.
- Industry Type: Big Data/TMT/Geospatial
- Will require frequent International travel