- Work on different geoprocessing tools to carry out complex location intelligence analysis.
- Handle various spatial and non-spatial data formats.
- Develop and execute advanced geo-spatial data models.
- Interact and collaborate with product team to understand spatial data requirements.
- Work in a highly collaborative work environment, managing competing priorities.
- Experience in QGIS/ArcGIS/MapInfo.
- Good understanding of spatial analysis, geocoding, reverse geocoding processes, raster to vector conversion and various spatial data formats etc.
- Exposure to python/R with spatial packages is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of DB (SQL & NoSQL), with an ability to manage data.
- Effective in working with strong technical teams across the company.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, initiative and ability to remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably in Geo-informatics.
- Around 3 to 5 years of experience in handling spatial data would be ideal.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.