The Sales Director – SEA & HK will have the opportunity to lead, manage and develop strategies for market expansion in 7 markets located across South East Asia for Near, the data platform with the world’s largest set of human mobility data. In this role, you will be responsible for driving pipeline growth and target revenue through structured programmes with key partners, brands and agencies by licensing, and on-boarding new customers to Allspark – our SaaS enterprise product.
We are looking for someone who could scale our SEA operations as this role provides an opportunity to expand the market for an exciting start-up operating at the intersection of mobile and big data. SEA is a very exciting market for Near, and Near’s unique strength to leverage user data to disrupt the marketing eco-system and key learnings from other markets would be a game changer.
Headquartered in Singapore, we are a global and vibrant start-up having offices spread across San Francisco, New York, India, Tokyo, London and Sydney. In this highly disruptive and rapidly evolving field, you will be amidst dynamic & disruptive ideas – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Market mapping of potential customers across agencies, trading desks & programmatic platforms.
- Pitching and closing commercial agreements with new customers in above mentioned categories.
- Driving adoption of Allspark among existing & new customers to increase month on month spends.
- Build awareness of location data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Work closely with global Near team on strategy & planning.
- We are looking for a candidate with Bachelor’s degree, Master’s is a plus.
- Overall 5 to 8 years of experience. Must have 3+ years of digital media/mobile sales in SEA.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.